There have been 3 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Anguilla. There are 3 recovered case and 0 confirmed active cases.
0 tests are pending and 15 tests have been negative.
Anguilla is now officially categorized by the World Health Organization as having “no cases” of COVID- 19.
We will be keeping this page up to date with relevant COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates as they pertain to Anguilla. In these unprecedented times, Louise and I both send you all of our love. We hope to sea you soon, and in the meantime, please see below for updates.
As it stands today, Jul. 25 @2:15pm EST, changes are as follows...
News & Travel Related Information
Latest update from The Governor & Hon. Premier (update #13).
Anguilla Ports: All Anguilla ports remain closed until Oct. 31 with certain exceptions (see update #13 link above).
- Anguilla is taking extra precautions to secure its borders.
- Testing equipment has arrived on the island. Update here.
- Cuban medical brigade has arrived. Update here.
Essential Services Info
- Best Buy is open 7am-6pm, Monday-Sunday. The store opens 6am-7am on Wednesdays and Fridays to allow our senior citizens (60 years and older) and pregnant women to shop.
- Flow is open 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 1:00PM on Saturdays as of Monday, May 11th 2020.
- Lake's Updated Hours: Lake's Home Decor and Lake's Do It Best close at 4pm daily, Western Union closes at 4:30pm and Albert's Marketplace closes at 6pm.
- Proctor's is open 8am-6pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Paramount Pharmacy open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily except on Sundays when it will be from 2pm to 6pm.
- Hughes Medical Centre is closed until Apr. 15.
- West End Clinic is closed. South Hill Clinic and Welches Polyclinic are open as usual.
St. Maarten (SXM)
- St. Maarten currently has 93 cases of COVID-19.
- St. Martin currently has 46 cases of COVID-19.
- Cap Juluca is closed.
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa and The Reef hotels are closed.
- Breezes restaurant is open
- CuisinArt Golf Course is open
- The Spa by CuisinArt opens at The Reef on May 6
- Four Seasons is closed.
- Frangipani is closed.
- Malliouhana is closed.
- Manoah is closed.
- Paradise Cove is closed.
- Quintessence is closed.
- Shoal Bay Villas is closed.
- Zemi Beach House is closed.
Restaurants - Open For Dine-In
- Artisan - open Monday / Tuesday 5 - 8 pm, Friday / Saturday 5 - 8 pm
- Ben's Pit Stop - open Thursday-Sunday 5-8pm.
- Breezes at The Reef
- Dolce Vita - open Sunday-Thursday for dinner with a reduced price menu. Live music with Mr. Darvin Mussington every Wednesday.
- The Dune
- Elvis’ Beach Bar: Serving food to-go from 11:00am-10:00pm with some GREAT food specials...
- $10 burgers, fish sandwiches and/or hotdogs with French fries for only $10.
- 2 for 1 taco plates! Get a Double Taco Plate for the price of a Single Taco Plate! Taco Plates start at $14 and can feed 2 people.
- Ember is open for take out and dine in on select days. Info here.
- Le Bon Pain - open as of Friday May 22. Le Bon Pain is open Friday-Sunday from 7am til noon.
- JULIANS at Quintessence re-opens on May 7.
The restaurant will open for dinner only on Thursdays and Fridays from 6pm – 9pm. Reservations are highly recommended as there will be no more than 25 persons, including staff, allowed on property at any given time. Tables will be rearranged to allow for social distancing. “The safety of our guests and staff are paramount, so we encourage everyone to continue practicing the social distancing and sanitary guidelines put forth by the Ministry of Health,” remarked Mrs. Merla Smith-Halley, General Manager.
- Lit Lounge
- Madeariman - open Monday-Sunday for lunch.
- Nat's Palm Grove - open on Fridays from 10am-until, in The Valley opposite from FLOW. To place an order, call: 264-235-4224. Menu here.
- Ocean Echo - opens May 11 daily from 11am-9pm
- Roy's. For updates and specials, check out their Facebook page here. Click here for menus.
- SandBar - open Thursday-Saturday for dinner from 5:30pm. Happy Hour 4:30-6:30pm.
- Sandy Island re-opens Jun. 1st. Update RE hours & reservations here.
- Sunshine Shack
- Tropical Sunset - open Wednesday-Sunday for lunch 10am-3pm
Restaurants - Open For Take Out
- da'Vida - open for "to go orders" 11:00am–8:00pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday. You can order from the Lunch menu from 11:00am-5:00pm and from the Tapas menu from 5:00pm–8:00pm. To place your orders please call 264-498-5433.
- Johnno's is open Thursday - Sunday.
- Lime Keel House
- Village Bakehouse is open Wednesday-Sunday.
Activities - Open
- AnguillArts - sign up here for paint parties.
- CuisinArt Golf Club re-opens Saturday May 2
- Malakh Day Spa
- Nails R Hair is open
- The Spa at CuisinArt
We are delighted to be offering a limited menu of spa services in private suites at The Reef, with appointments available Wednesdays-Sundays. Manicures, Pedicures, Massages and Facials will be offered at 25% off! Please note that we take safety and sanitation very seriously with the best interest of our guests and staff in mind. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 264.476.2017 to reserve your appointments. We truly look forward to seeing you.
- Tradition Sailing
Activities - Closed
- Heritage Collection Museum is closed until further notice.
Boutiques / Shops - Closed
- Coral Reef Book Store is closed for now.
- Irie Life is closed for the time being.
- Limin' Boutique is closed for the time being.
- Festival Del Mar is canceled.
- Carnival is canceled. Update here.
- FunTime is closed for now.