Restaurant Dates & Hours
When the true off-season is upon us here in Anguilla, we all know what that means...
Warmer seas, blissful beaches all to yourself and an utterly tranquil vibe overall.
That true off-season feel starts in late May/early June, lasting through to Carnival in late July/early August. The island goes from quiet and calm to red-hot with Carnival, the single biggest event of the year in Anguilla. Made up of days of festivities, including pageants, parades, parties and boat races, it is the last "hurrah" before a long and much needed rest after a year of hard work.
Following the final day of Carnival in August, many businesses close for a month or two to rejuvenate and prepare for the upcoming season. All businesses re-open in November.
How To Use The Restaurant Listings
August, September and October make up what I refer to as the off-off-season.
We have compiled a list of restaurants that will be open during these months as well as a list of restaurant re-openings in November. The list is arranged by month.
Start by clicking through to August's, September's, October's or November's list (see below) for a full list of restaurants open during that month.
Coming in June & July?
Here are restaurants changes for those months...
- The Place Closes Jun. 15
- da'Vida Closes for dinner Jun. 30. Until then, open for dinner Tuesday-Saturday.
- The Reef Restaurants and hotel closes Jul. 14. Until then...
- Breezes is open daily for lunch. Open for dinner Sunday-Wednesday.
- Yacht Club is open daily for dinner, Thursday-Saturday. Closed Sunday-Wednesday.
- Hibernia Closes Jul. 1
- Ruthy's Yum Yum Closes for one week only, Jul. 7-14
- Mango's Closes Jul. 29
- Artisan Closes Jul. 31
- Trattoria Closes Jul. 27. Until then, closed Monday and Sunday.
- Jacala Closes last Sunday in July
- Julian's at Quintessence Closes Jul. 31
Certain restaurants have specific off-season changes (ex., open only specific days of the week, different off-season hours, etc.). Those are noted in red next to each listing. Unless stated in red, all restaurants listed follow their normal hours.
Lastly, if you would like more information on a specific eatery (including map, regular hours and contact info), click the restaurant's name for its full review.
*Note: If we missed a spot, please feel free to share it in the Comments section on this page and we will update the page right away. Also, if you will be visiting Anguilla during the off-season, be sure to visit us on Facebook where we will be posting updates (including menu specials and fun events) from businesses that are remaining open. :-)
Listings Of Restaurants Remaining Open During August, September, October & November
Restaurants Open In August
- Veya Closes Aug. 23
- Meze Closes Aug. 23
- da'Vida's Bayside Grill Closes August 25th
- Blanchards Closes Aug. 24 Until then, closed Sunday.
- Palm Grove Call ahead
- Sandy Island Open by reservation only from Aug. 25 (10 people min, fixed menu)
- Ember Closes Aug. 24 Open for brunch on Sundays, lunch Fridays and Saturdays, dinner Tuesday-Saturday
- Straw Hat Closes Sept. 1
- Blue Bar Closes Sept. 1
- CuisinArt's Tokyo Bay Closes August 25th Open nightly for dinner. Closed Tuesday, Wednesday.
- CuisinArt's Mosaic Closes August 25th Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Closed Tuesday.
- CuisinArt's Beach Bar & Grill Closes August 25th
- CuisinArt's Santorini Closes August 25th Open nightly for dinner. Closed Sunday, Monday.
- Cap Juluca's Maunday's Club Closes August 31st Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Cap Juluca's Cip's Closes August 31st Open daily for dinner. Closed Tuesday, Thursday.
- Cap Juluca's Cap Shack Closes August 31st Open daily for lunch.
- Cap Juluca's Pimms Closes August 31st Open daily for dinner. Closed Monday, Wednesday.
- Malliouhana's Cafe Celeste
- Malliouhana's Bar Soleil
- Four Seasons' Bamboo Closes August 27th Open daily for lunch and dinner. Closed for dinner on Monday, Tuesday.
- Four Seasons' Sunset Lounge Closes August 27th
- Four Seasons' Cobà Closes August 27th
Open nightly for dinner. Closed Wednesday.
- Four Seasons' Half Shell Closes August 27th Open daily for lunch and happy hour 5-7pm.
- Zemi Beach's Stone Closes Sept. 1 Open Thursday-Sunday for dinner.
- Zemi Beach's 20 Knots Closes Sept. 1 Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Restaurants Open In September
Restaurants Open In October
Restaurants Open In November
More 2019 Off-Season Closings & Re-Openings
Resorts & Hotels
- The Reef -- Closes Jul. 14, Re-Opens mid-October
- Quintessence -- Closes Jul. 31, Re-Opens Nov. 4
- Rendezvous Bay Hotel -- Closes Jul. 31, Re-Opens Nov. 1
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa -- Closes Aug. 25, Re-Opens Oct. 27
- Four Seasons -- Closes Aug. 27, Re-Opens Oct. 17
- Cap Juluca -- Closes Aug. 31, Re-Opens Nov. 1
- Shoal Bay Villas -- Closes Aug. 31, Re-Opens last week of Oct.
- Blue Waters -- Closes end of August, Re-Opens Nov. 1
- Manoah -- Closes Aug. 1, Re-Opens Oct. 1
- Zemi Beach House -- Closes Sept. 1, Re-Opens Oct. 20
- CeBlue -- Closes Sept. 1, Re-Opens Nov. 1
- Frangipani -- Closes Sept. 2, Re-Opens Nov. 1
- Carimar -- Closes Sept. 3, Re-Opens Oct. 12
- Malliouhana -- Closes Sept. 3, Re-Opens Nov. 1
- Anguilla Great House -- OPEN ALL SEASON
- Paradise Cove -- OPEN ALL SEASON
Activities & Shops
- Irie Life Boutique OPEN
- South Hill Location - Open 9am-5:30pm Mon-Friday & Sat-Sunday 10am-5pm
- Sandy Ground Location - Same as above. Closed Sunday.
- SeaSpray Boutique Closes Sept., Re-Opens Oct. If you see Pam around the shop (she will be around doing projects), feel free to stop in.
- Limin' Boutique Closes Jun. 18, Re-Opens TBA
- Tradition Sailing Closes Aug. 3, Re-Opens Nov. 15