Restaurant Dates & Hours
When the true off-season is upon us here in Anguilla, we
all know what that means...
Warmer seas, blissful beaches all to yourself and an utterly
tranquil vibe overall.
That true off-season feel starts in late May/early June, lasting
through to Carnival in late July/early August. The island goes from
quiet and calm to red-hot with Carnival, the single biggest event of the year in Anguilla. Made up of days
of festivities, including pageants, parades, parties and boat races, it
is the last "hurrah" before a long and much needed rest after a year of
Following the final day of Carnival in August, many businesses close
for a month or two to rejuvenate and prepare for the upcoming season.
All businesses re-open in November.
How To Use The Restaurant Listings
August, September and October make up what I refer to as the
off-off-season. We have compiled a list of restaurants that will be
open during these months as well as a list of restaurant re-openings in
November. The list is arranged by month.
Start by clicking through to August's, September's, October's or
November's list (see below) for a full list of restaurants open during
If you would like more information on a specific eatery
(including map, regular hours and contact info), click the restaurant's
name for its full review.
*Note: If we missed a spot, please feel free to
share it in the Comments section on this page
and we will update the page right away. Also, if you will be visiting
Anguilla during the off-season, be sure to visit us on Facebook where we will be posting updates (including
menu specials and fun events) from businesses that are remaining open.
Listings Of Restaurants Remaining Open During August, September,
October & November
Restaurants Open In September
(Click for spreadsheet view)
- Nat's Palm Grove: Open all season
- Scilly Cay: Open all season
- Sandy Island: Open by reservation only
- Epicurean Cafe' at Meads Bay Villa Closes: September 1
- Lit Lounge Open all season
- Tropical Sunset: Open all season
- Elvis': Open all season
- Prickly Pear: Open all season
Uncle Ernie's Closes: September 4th
- Madeariman Closes: September 4th
- Olas Closes: September, TBD
- Ferry Boat Inn: Open all season
- Dune Preserve: Open all season
- Le Bon Pain: Open all season - Weekends only
- Roy's: Open all season
- Vincy's On The Beach Opens: Mid-September
- Nat's in The Valley: Closed from beginning of September through September 12th
More Off-Season Closings &
Resorts & Hotels
- Aurora -- Open all season
- Quintessence -- Closes August, Re-Opens October
- Four Seasons -- Closes Aug. 23, Re-Opens Oct. 21st
- Frangipani -- Closes Aug. 28th, Re-Opens Nov.1
- Manoah -- Closes Aug. 1, Re-Opens Oct. 1
- Zemi Beach House -- Closes Aug. 21, Re-Opens Oct. 21
- Malliouhana -- Closes Aug. 31, Re-Opens Oct. 26
- Anguilla Great House -- Open all season
- Arawak Beach Club -- Open all season
- Bella Blu -- Open all season
- Carimar -- Open all season
- Paradise Cove -- Open all season
- Rendezvous Bay Hotel -- TBA
- Shoal Bay Villas -- Closes Aug. 31, Re-Opens last week of Oct.
- Turtle's Nest -- Open all season
Activities & Shops
Striker Rum & Reel Charters Open.
- Irie Life Boutique Open all season
- South Hill Location - Open 9am-5:30pm Mon-Friday & Sat-Sunday
- SeaSpray Boutique Open all season
- Tradition Sailing Closes July 30th, Re-Opens: TBD
- Anguilla Water Sports Open all season
Have your say about what you just read! Leave a comment in the box below.